Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Minute to Pray, A Second to Die

Spaghetti Western Night Presents:

Tonight was my last spaghetti western night.
I'll still be watching some spaghetti westerns next year,
but I won't have a specific night for it anymore.
Tonight's western was okay.
It's a little Americanized.
Two things I love about this western was the shots
and some of the music.
I like all the beatings in this movie.
Reminded me of how "The Bride" in Kill Bill
was beat up during her wedding rehearsal.
This is worth a rent for spaghetti western lovers.
I couldn't find a trailer for this.
Since tonight was my last Spaghetti Western Night,
I'm going to put my favorite spaghetti westerns that I
saw this year for the first time.
(From most favorite to least favorite)
1. Run Man Run
2. The Hellbenders
3. The Big Gundown
4. Death Rides A Horse
5. Navajo Joe
6. Compañeros
7. A Minute to Pray, A Second to Die
8. Four of the Apocalypse
9. Today We Kill, Tomorrow We Die
10. They Call Me Trinity
11. My Name is Nobody
12. A Bullet for the General
13. Ace High