Thursday, February 16, 2012

Home Invasion Thursday: Hard Candy

HOME INVASION THURSDAY


Every third Thursday I'll comment on a
home invasion movie I've never seen before.
When I saw Kidnapped from Spain last year,
I decided to start a home invasion section for my collection.
Might as well do a special on this.


Hard Candy
The reason for watching this movie is because
I've been wanting to watch it for a while.
But, since I heard it's about a girl who makes the guy
take her to his house so she can drug him
and he gets trapped within his own house,
I figured that kind of falls under home invasion.
So why not?
Lots of twists and turns.
A few letdowns.
But, some good acting and interesting
scenes.
Even though I was a bit disappointed at times,
the movie still got me interesting.


It's not straight up in your face home
invasion, but it's close enough.