Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Dead

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY (Encore)


The Dead
Badass zombie flick.
Seriously, this was very good for a zombie movie.
This came out at Fantastic Fest in 2010 but I missed out
on it. Heard nothing but great stuff.
Now I finally got to see it.
Love that it takes place in Africa.
They took advantage of the landscapes out there.
Man, lots of gore and good kills here.
Some of the story reminded me of the World War Z book.
This movie is more of a survival movie with lots
of zombies.
We're following two characters as they try to
survive day by day in this zombie apocalypse.
We don't know what's going on anywhere else in the
world.
I like that they start the movie with zombies
attacking. No time to explain the whats, the whys,
the whens, and the hows. Just survive, dammit.

I'm adding this to the zombie section for sure.




Add Video