Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


Afraid of the Dark
Very stupid movie.
Didn't like the story that much and I lost interest
30 minutes after these creatures hurt the old man
that "specifically" told Sally (the little girl) not to go near things.
It should of been Sally instead.
Man, if I hear creatures saying my name
and telling me in evil voices that they want to be friends,
I would run the freak out of this house.
The ending to this movie wasn't good either.
The only part I did like was when Sally
smashed one of these creatures like a cockroach.
I can't believe Guillermo Del Toro was involved in this.
It personally let me down.
Fans of Del Toro, stay away.
Go stick with his other stuff he's been involved in like
Julia's Eyes and The Orphanage.
Also, anything he's directed is good too.