Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Better Life


A Better Life
Excellent Father and Son drama.
I like that this wasn't too preachy like
other Mexican American movies.
I also like the use of Spanish and English on here.
That usually gets annoying in other movies
but when you have good actors, they know
what to do.
This takes place in Los Angeles California.
Lots of great shots.
A few surprises.
The actor that plays the dad was awesome.
He also plays Fidel Castro in the movie, "Che."
I was waiting for the emotional moment
and it came right at the end.


Of course, most dads want nothing but the best for their sons.
I absolutely agree with that.
I've learned from own family history dealing with a distant father.
So I know firsthand the importance of having a father.
And I want nothing but the best for my little guy.
For him to have a better life.