Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Serbian Film


A Serbian Film
This movie is beyond messed up.
I've seen some disturbing films and this one has to be up there.
For your info, I saw the uncensored U.S version plus
some of the international version to compare a few scenes.
I heard this film since last year's Fantastic Fest.
Very controversial.
Not going into detail about the scenes in this movie.
But, if you're a father, it is best to avoid this at all cost.
I like the industrial music on here.
I like the slow pacing in the first half that
builds up to the breaking point of the movie where
all hell breaks loose.
It felt like I was drugged up myself.
Lots of torture scenes, lots of nudity, lots of blood.
I like my fair share.
But if you ask me if I'll ever see this movie again,
I'll say, probably not.