Saturday, November 12, 2011

24 Hour Party People


24 Hour Party People
Not bad, people.
The beginnings of Punk Rock are shown in this documentary.
Well, more specifically, punk rock in the U.K.
And even more specifically, this focuses on the band, Joy Division.
I like the soundtrack and the whole story of rock and roll.
My favorite parts where in the first half.
The second half felt a little too long.
I like the style they told the story, documentary style.
I like the part where our main character tells us right near the
beginning, the future and destiny of everybody else in the room.
Gotta mention the music again.
I mean, they have the Sex Pistols here.
Good soundtrack.

If you're a fan of classic punk, this would be a good movie to check out.
For everyone else, depends on the mood, I guess.
It's alright.
This made me want to watch another punk movie, SLC Punk.