Sunday, July 24, 2011

Captain America (2011)


Captain America
Pretty cool summer flick.
I was going to wait to see on this DVD.
Especially when I first heard that Chris Evans
is going to be Captain America.
But as the theatrical release got closer I decided
to give it a shot. I set my expectations a little high
because this is a Marvel movie.
In the end, I came out satisfied.
The movie was good but not great to me.
Surprisingly, Chris Evans did good.
Some good scenes, my favorite being, the helicopter
scene where this dude gets blended into pieces.
I love WW2 movies.
I'm not too familiar with the comic, but,
I love that this was based during those times.
I would of wanted to see Hitler.
I was wanting a little more action.

This movie entertained me but it was nothing special
that would make me excited for days or months.