Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cabaret

MUSICAL MONDAY

[To expand my knowledge in this genre
and for the sake of trying something different,
every first Monday of every month this year,
I'll be checking out a musical I've never seen before.]

I know I'm writing this and few others things late.
But, it was a busy but fun Fourth of July weekend.
I saw this Musical yesterday morning.


Cabaret
Never in a million years I thought I would
ever see this musical.
I gave it a chance at the last minute
due to some recommendations.
Wow!!
Great musical.
Yeah, there's more drama than the actual
musical stuff, but when we get to the
musical sequences, it's all worth it.
Love the concept.
This takes place during a crazy time in the world.
Nazis taking over and all kind of world.
But deep beneath this crazy war lies
a place where our troubles are forgotten.
My favorite character is the Master of Ceremonies.
He's here in this picture with the main actress:

Believe it or not, I would someday buy this for
the Musical section.