Friday, July 22, 2011

Alligator / Piranha

FRIDAY AT THE GRINDHOUSE


Alligator
Wow, awesome cheesy alligator film starring
Robert Foster.
Right away it starts with the most obvious set up:
A man takes a baby alligator and flushes down the toilet.
12 years later, we got a human eating machine.
It gets crazy once this giant alligator gets out of the sewer.
Lots of blood.
My favorite scene is the alligator crashing a wedding.
Lots of people gets it.
The housekeeper, groomsmen, hell even the limousine driver.
I had lots of fun with it.
Had similar music like "Jaws."

Gotta get this for the Grindhouse section.
Good way to start the night.
I also must mentioned that I was drinking Landshark Lager
with this. And as a coincidence, the beer is made in Missouri.
This movie takes place in Missouri.



Piranha
I been waiting to see this flick ever since last year
when I saw Piranha 3-D.
A few months ago I had the opportunity to buy it
and I took it. But it was waiting for me to watch it.
I said to myself, I will watch it in the middle of the summer.
Here we are.
Another great cheesy flick.
This one cracked me up right near the beginning.
The dialogue was fantastic.
Our main guy and girl here discover this lab
and see these creatures (not the piranhas
but these other experimental creatures).
These creatures were hideous.
The guy says, "Lets get out of here, this place gives
me the creeps."
I was laughing so hard.
Could of been the beer.
I kept wanting to see the piranhas really good
but they're so damn fast that I could only see
little bit of them.
But I like the noise that they make.
Campy movie went really great with the previous movie,
Alligator.
Right here we have lots of kids and adults tubing.
They get no mercy.
This is grindhouse entertainment.

I was eating ceviche and finishing up my Landsharks with
this movie. Awesome experience.