Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dirty Harry

SHAME ON ME WEDNESDAY

[The second Wednesday of every month
I'll see a movie that I am ashamed
to admit I've never seen before.
A movie that most have seen
and it's usually referenced in pop culture.
As a fan of cinema, I shouldn't have missed
these movies, but I did, so shame on me.
This will give me the chance to catch up on those
movies.]

The month of June is the month for Action.
The following three Action movies I've never seen before:

Dirty Harry
Lethal Weapon
The Road Warrior

Dirty Harry wins by
majority votes from my film experts.

Runner Up: The Road Warrior



Dirty Harry
Very shame on me for this one.
It's a classic.
I always wanted the Alamo Drafthouse
"Badass Cinema" shirt with Dirty Harry on it.
I haven't bought it yet because I've never seen that
movie, until tonight.
"You gotta ask yourself one question.
Do I feel lucky?
Well, do you punk?"
Man, love the beginning.
Love the camera movements.
The villain is psycho.
Our main character is a badass character.
Has the grindhouse feel that I love.

I'm definitely buying this one.
It's a big shame for not having seeing this in my early years.
I mean, I always hear about this movie.
But thank goodness for Shame on Me Night.