Friday, September 24, 2010

The Violent Kind (2010)

Fantastic Fest 2010

Screening #1:


The Violent Kind
Some of the cast were out there handing out Pabst Blue Ribbons
to all the audience members right before this screening.
This movie was alright.
Nothing mindblowing.
The last 30 minutes were the best parts.
It turns from a party/biker movie to a horror
to a sci-fi movie.
Some of the acting bothered me a bit.
But I enjoyed it when we finally get to see the "villains."
That's when it does get weird.
This has B-movie written all over it.
To me, it felt like a 50's B-Movie.

Not good but not bad. Love the story.
The reason I saw this was because of the following tease:


I was waiting for the movie to show this moment.
When it finally got there, it wasn't the same as the tease.
It had similar shots, but it had a different song.