Monday, September 27, 2010

Never Let Me Go (2010)

Fantastic Fest 2010

Screening #14:
(Secret Screening #2)


Never Let Me Go
I was able to get in this screening at the last minute
without knowing what it was.
When director Mark Romanek got on stage,
that's when everyone knew that we were going to watch this movie.
It's not your typical Fantastic Fest movie.
It's a romance drama with a little dash of sci-fi.
If my wife Linda was here, she would of probably enjoyed this
more than I did.
Kinda boring and that's mainly because
I didn't expect to see this at all.
Story is alright.
Good thing this was short.
It was a little sad but it had a good message.
Never read the book, but I heard this movie is close to it.

This is one of my least favorites.
You have to be in the mood to watch it.
If you like the trailer, go see it.