Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Undocumented (2010)

Fantastic Fest 2010

Screening #18:


Undocumented
Immigration/Horror movie done Blair Witch Project style.
They had better cameras and quality than the Blair Witch.
The beginning was going good.
I couldn't wait to get to the juicy stuff.
And when we got there, it didn't meet my expectation.
I like what they were going for, just
I wanted so much more out of it.
We meet these patriots who torture and kill immigrants
about halfway through. I wanted them to go all out.
But, they weren't believable.

It's funny that my last screening at Fantastic Fest is
my least favorite.
There is no trailer to this movie, yet.


Fantastic Fest had so many good movies.
I think all of them were good.
There's only one or two that were so and so.
So, no movies that sucked.

Here's my top 10 Favorite Fantastic Fest Movies
from this year:
1. I Saw The Devil
2. Sound of Noise
3. Bedevilled
4. I Spit On Your Grave
5. We Are What We Are (Somos Lo Que Hay)
6. The Man from Nowhere
7. Red White & Blue
8. The Housemaid
9. Outrage
10. Rammbock

The first five have a big chance in being in my top 10 of the year.
The first one is officially my second favorite film of the year.