Thursday, November 19, 2015

Creed (2015)

Damn, this is great fucking movie.  Lots of emotions.  First off, that's how you do a fucking intro.  Creed made me want to watch the Rocky movies again. I haven't seen them since I was a kid and I used to watch them a shit load of times.  Powerful stuff here.  Great to see Stallone in a non-Expendables like role.  The story is one of the best of the year.  Only a couple of issues I had with it towards the end.  Not going to spoil it or anything but some things felt rushed in the third act.  So it was almost perfect for me.  This does do a lot of justice to the Rocky franchise. Love the score. Fuck yeah! Worth watching. Possible top 10 of the year for me.  I believe this is my 85th "2015" movie to see this year.  My goal is to see 100 movies.  15 more to go.  
8 out of 10