Monday, December 5, 2011

Mary Poppins


MUSICAL MONDAY

[To expand my knowledge in this genre

and for the sake of trying something different,

every first Monday of every month this year,

I'll be checking out a musical I've never seen before.]



Mary Poppins
Love the first 20 minutes of this
magical musical.
The rest was alright.
Damn, didn't know this was very long.
But cool musical nonetheless.
Love the two main kids.
This is where "A Spoonful of Sugar"
came out from.
Learn something everyday.
I like some of the other songs.
I just want to get on the roof
and dance around like a crazy maniac.


For future reference:
don't see this one late at night.
Good morning movie.
This concludes the Musical Mondays segment.
Got to see 12 interesting musicals.
At the end of the year,
I'll list my most favorite Musical to least favorite.