Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dracula

SHAME ON ME WEDNESDAY

The second Wednesday of every month
I'll see a movie that I am ashamed
to admit I've never seen before.
A movie that most have seen
and it's usually referenced in pop culture.
As a fan of cinema, I shouldn't have missed
these movies, but I did, so shame on me.
This will give me the chance to catch up on those
movies.

This month is Best of Shame On Me.
I took the runner ups of all Shame on Me this year
and had my panel vote for their #1 and #2 picks.

Majority of the Panel chose Dracula as their #1 pick.


Dracula
Well I finally got to see this movie.
I don't know if I never mentioned it but
I'm a big fan of Gary Oldman.
And seeing this movie made me proud of being his fan.
He kicked ass in his Dracula role.
Overall, the movie was a bit confusing for me
and a little too long that I lost some interest
in the second half.
But love seeing some great beheadings and vampire slayings.
I forgot Keanu Reeves is in it with an English accent.
Didn't like that.
Dracula was the runner up for Shame on Me back
in February. It was the month of love.
This was more sexual than romantic, but, oh well.
Can't go wrong with Monica Bellucci as one of Dracula's bride.



I have no other comments on this movie.
This wraps up my Shame on Me Segment this year.
Thanks to my panel for their support.