Saturday, December 31, 2011

When Harry Met Sally


When Harry Met Sally
This has always been labeled as
"the ultimate new year's movie."
Famous for all kinds of scenes.
I've seen clips before but never as a whole
until this morning.
Let's see what the big deal is:
I enjoyed it a little more than I expected.
Learned a few things about relationships.
The most important thing of course is
that no man or woman can ever be just friends
with the opposite sex because well sex
can ruin the friendship.
That's a rule there according to Harry there.
In some cases, that statement should be true.
I like that rule.
I like some of the comedy here especially
in the second half.
I like all the stuff that involved
Harry and Sally's best friends who
ended up getting married.

Definitely a great New Year's movie.