Friday, August 26, 2011

Class of 1984 / Rock 'N' Roll High School

FRIDAY AT THE GRINDHOUSE


Class of 1984
Violent classic high school movie.
These kids are mean and cheesy as well.
Love the punk music.
One can easily make fun of most of the moments
in this movie.
I like that one moment where this kid took PCP
and climbed up to the flag pole outside
the school. He started saying the Pledge of Allegiance,
and in the middle of it, he falls to the ground and dies.
The movie slowly turns into a revenge film.
The new teacher takes revenge on these bad kids.
I always hear about this movie I just never
had the chance to check it out.

Good midnight movie.



Rock 'n' Roll High School
Now this was fun.
Cheesy, quirky, and rock and roll, baby.
I've seen parts to this before when I was young.
My brother Robert is a big Ramones fan
(he got me into the Ramones while growing up)
and I know he's seen this a bunch of times.
Seeing this as whole for the first time was awesome.
Went well seeing this after the last movie.
This is a good rock and roll make you feel good kind
of movie.
Love the absurd stuff as well like a walking giant mouse
in the concert smoking it up.

Definitely a must buy for me.
Now I'm playing my Ramones playlist in the Ipod.