Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Waltz With Bashir

New Release Tuesdays Presents:

Waltz With Bashir
Nothing good or at least interesting to me came out
today except for this animated flick from Israel.
I remember I kept seeing the trailer for this
movie on other dvds.
It looked interesting.
This whole thing is original.
I never seen an animated movie
that was part war movie and part documentary.
I was just there processing information.
It's not totally blown off the charts and
and entertaining.
But still, good enough to see once in your life.
I do love some of the parts in it.
I love the sounds, the music, and part of
the war scenes. I like the final images before it goes
to credits.

If you're into war movies, this is probably worth
to check out. If not, then you'll probably be a little
bored. My grade is a B-.