Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Hangover

Update (6-14-2009 10:05 a.m)


The Hangover
Freaking Hilarious comedy!!
I went into this movie already with a buzz
(keep that in mind).
This movie cracked me up all the way until
the last credit rolled.
Well put together.
This group of actors had good chemistry together.
I say that when it comes to the movie
in general, this is up there with
the movie Old School (by the same director).
But when it comes to the comedy,
I believe this one was funnier than Old School.

Highly Recommended!! Good Summer movie.
Now I got to remember: what happened after the movie
ended? And how I got home?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watching The Hangover late tonight.
I will post my comments tomorrow morning
(during my own hangover).