Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friday the 13th (Remake)

New Release Tuesdays Presents:


Friday the 13th (Remake)
Ok, I'll try not to be harsh.
I was fairly disappointed with this movie.
It is mainly with the editing and the plot of the story.
There's some good scary scenes, but that's it.
Nothing special.

Spoiler:
My favorite kill is that one half naked girl who is
hiding in the water underneath the dock and she
gets a machete popsicle.

Here's a major concern I had.
Jason seemed to be everywhere.
One scene he's burning this girl in the middle of the woods,
the next shot he is in the house chasing
this couple. How did he get there that quick?
And why did he leave that guy stuck in that claw
behind? Then he comes back and finishes him off.
I totally lost it. But then again, this is a fucking remake.

I wasted less than two hours of my life tonight.
I just wanted to get this over with because
I had that feeling. I still wanted to check it out
because I grew up watching the Jason movies
(not that I'm considered a fan).
I don't want to make this too long,
this blog it's supposed to be just short comments.
So goodnight, Jack.