Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Poltergeist (2015)

Remakes, you gotta love them, right?  I mean, they never learn.  Rarely are they good.  This never failed me once.  Yeah right.  After 30 minutes, it started letting me down.  With that said, the first 30 minutes was great.  Good typical horror set up.  Then, fucking characters blew it.  The point where one of our characters was screaming so loud because it looked like he was going to get hurt really bad, was the part that did it for me.  After that moment, he realized he wasn't hurt and went downstairs to join the rest of the gang.  Nobody ever said anything or wondered anything about him.  Fucking plot.  The guy was yelling for his life for fuck sakes.  Anyways, then they try to be funny even during a time of horror.  Didn't work for me.  Disappointed, but that was expected.  I still have respect for Sam Rockwell (one of my favorite actors)., even if he was involved in this shit.
3 out of 10.