Monday, August 23, 2010

Creepshow

Catching Up With A Director Segment

This month I will see 5 films I've never seen
before by director, George A. Romero.
As a matter of fact, I will see those five
films this week.
The only one's I've seen are:
Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Land of the Dead
and Diary of the Dead

The first George A. Romero film to
see this month is:


Creepshow
I remembered first seeing this cover
back in the mid 80's.
I never actually saw it.
Maybe, I did see it, but I don't remember
any of it. So, now it's official.
I saw this in the morning.
Cheesy 80's stuff.
I like some of the stories, like
the ocean tide story with Leslie Nielsen.
Decent special effects (Tom Savini rules).
Overall, I didn't think it was all that.
Some of it was okay.

I probably would of liked this a lot more when I was a kid.