Saturday, May 8, 2010

Aliens

I'm thinking about having a "Shame on Me" night
next year.
It would be seeing movies for the first time that are considered
classics and masterpieces that everybody loves.
In other words, "Shame on me for not having seeing these movies, yet."
Believe it or not, I just saw the following movie for the first time:


Aliens
Shame on me for missing out on this sci-fi classic
all these years.
I wasn't big on sci-fi, I was mostly into dramas and thrillers.
But, now that I saw this,
my interest in sci-fi became a little bigger.
I enjoyed this one just a tad better than the first Alien movie.
Love the characters in here.
Awesome climax.
Memorable dialogue in the first act.

Is it one of my favorite movies of all time, now?
No. But, when it comes to sci-flicks, this one is up there with
my favorites in that category.