Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Informers



And the worst movie of the year goes to......
(drums rolling)
.....The Informers.
Seriously, I don't like to be harsh on movies because I love movies.
I respect them all just the fact that they are movies.
But this one pissed me off.
The producers of this shit should be shot to death.
I mean, we got some decent stories here.
But just the way they pulled it off and all these
actors they put in here, it's freaking ridiculous.
I thought this was going somewhere.
Ended up going nowhere.
And I was putting up with all this crap.
The worst scenes are with that one dude
who is the nephew of Mickey Rourke's character in the movie.
I lost my respect for Rourke, Thornton, and Basinger for signing up
for this movie.
Recommendation: Stay far away!!! Once you get there,
move a couple of miles more.
Grade: F.