Saturday, March 7, 2009

Watchmen

Photobucket
Watchmen
I'm not too familiar with the comic book
but I went to see this movie
for the cinematic experience.
Before going, I did a little bit of research
on the story and origin to see what
I got myself into.
I left the theater giving this movie overall
a B+.
This is not your typical superhero movie
with a lot of action.
This is a character driven movie rather than
an action movie.
But the little action that it had was freaking bloody awesome.
I haven't read the comic
but I would of wanted some things to go another way
in the end. But the message was good.
Photobucket
Rorschach is my favorite of the bunch.
I recommend this movie for the entertainment
purpose. Don't go in with high hopes.
Just enjoy the ride. Must buy for any comic dvd collection.