Friday, March 20, 2009

Punisher: War Zone

Photobucket
Punisher: War Zone
The Punisher was always one of my favorite
characters. And I was one of the few that enjoyed
the movie that came out few years back.
So when this one came out, I knew I wasn't going
to see it in the theater because I have this thing with sequels.
So I waited patiently for it on DVD.
This movie is not really a sequel.
It can stand on its own.
This movie was very entertaining.
A lot of bad ass action scenes.
Lot of blood.
And the dude that plays the Punisher,
I think he plays it better than the previous
movies.
The only problem I had,
was the main villains.
They were annoying me
through the whole thing.
Photobucket
Overall, a good satisfying experience, this movie was.
I say, I like it equally to The Punisher movie
that came out in 2004.