Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

New Release Tuesdays Presents:

Photobucket
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
The lastest from David Fincher.
This time he does a long sad romantic
drama for the first time.
Good performances by everybody.
The pace is good.
Even at 1:30 am this movie still had me awake.
Surprisingly.
Although, I thought the ending could of been
a little better.
I love the parts where that old man
keept saying that he's been eletricuted 7 times.
Photobucket
It's got a little bit of everything:
sadness, a little comedy, romance,
and a little bit of mystery.


Now that I seen all of the movies that were nominated
for Best Picture at the Oscars,
I would say it was a hard choice,
but Slumdog Millionaire deserved to win.
The next in line would be this one.
Then: The Reader, Frost/Nixon, and Milk.