Friday, May 1, 2009

The Bodyguard / Sister Street Fighter

Friday at the Grindhouse Presents:

Photobucket
The DVD I bought had both of these movies back to back.
I bought it for Sister Street Fighter.
What I got was two entertaining movies.

The Bodyguard
I read reviews on this movie that it sucks.
After watching it, it ain't bad.
I enjoyed it.
It's cheesy but I can't expect
a bad ass Jackie Chan flick here.
This is Sonny Chiba, the master of karate.
I liked his first appearance in the movie.
I like most of the shots.
A little violent than what I expected.
Not violent like movies from today,
but violent for its time.
Photobucket
This is recommended for fans of Sonny Chiba.
After a bad ass fighting scene, Chiba says,
"This sure is a bloody show. We should of sold tickets, huh?"


Sister Street Fighter
This fuckin' rocked.
A little slow here and there,
but this girl can kick some ass.
A little over the top.
Photobucket
I liked some of the costumes
worn by some of the bad guys.