Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Losers

Tarantino week is over.
Now, I need to catch up on dvds that I haven't seen.


The Losers
In the spirit of Inglourious Basterds, I decided to check out this
war movie.
It's a war movie with bikers.
Takes place during the Vietnam war.
I first heard about this movie last week.
Tarantino screened this after Basterds during
the Cinemapocalypse marathon that I was unable to attend.
Also, when I saw Pulp Fiction last week, I noticed there
was a war movie with bikers playing on the tv.
It was during the scene where Butch wakes up because
the tv is too loud.
I did some research and found out that it was this movie
that was playing in the tv.
This movie is alright. A little bloody.
A little dirty. Good flow.
I like all the camera movements.
I like that they turn motorcycles into
weapons of war.
They made this movie while the war was still going on.
So, it must of been a little controversial.
Worth to rent.